Sunday, June 3, 2007

My Payment

Yesterday morning, Joseph asked if I could cut his hair. Feeling full of energy, I agreed to do it before the Mayor's River Walk. This used to be called the Mayor's Family River Walk, but apparently our current mayor...I digress, ahem.

Anyway, I gave Joseph a pretty nice haircut. Still have a hard time blending lines between cut hair and clipped hair, but I give it my best shot. Sorry, I don't have a picture. Anyway, I usually hint that I'd like some chocolate for a payment for the haircut. He usually tries to get away with just thanking me profusely (jk). But I'm on this crazy diet. The first real "diet" of my life because I've never called it that before, but this plan actually has the word diet in it's name so I can't get away from it. Another tangent. All this to say that I can't have chocolate at the moment, perhaps never again :/ BOO HOO!! So, Joseph, thoughtful as he is, still felt like he should do something for me. Since it couldn't be food stuffs, he brought me home some manure! What a nice guy!

Happy Sunday!

P.S. Composted manure for my flower beds.

No comments:

Post a Comment