
I found this in the garbage the other night. My first impression of it was very different from what it actually was. What do you think? After other people guess or give their best impression, I'll tell you what it is and what my first impression was (I figured out right away what it was, but because of my past experiences, the first thing that came to mind was a little bizarre). I zapped the color out of it, just to make it more challenging.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Take a Guess!
Labels:
cool stuff,
photos
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm seeing beans, maybe rice? wrapped in a corn husk or a lettuce leaf? why were you digging in your trash? is good blog material that hard to come by?
ReplyDeletehe he he. Actually, I had gotten the trash out to dump some stuff from the sink and there this was sitting at the top. It caught me so off guard that I had to take a picture.
ReplyDeleteCindi
I think I figured it out, but I don't know if I want to say how to let other people have a chance to guess. At first I thought it looked like a pomegranate, but then I changed my mind to a different kind of fruit.
ReplyDeleteThat's a pomegranate pit. And that was what I thought before I read Megan's post, so don't accuse me of stealing her answer! mmmmm, me and my friend Paul Baumann used to sit around on P-Days in Guatemala eating pomegranates and playing chess.
ReplyDeleteI have no idea. Can't wait to find out!
ReplyDeleteWithout looking at the other comments... I think it looks like part of a pomegranate.
ReplyDeleteSo, I just read the other posts. Am I good or what!? Unless it ISN'T a pomegranate!
ReplyDeleteJust a little tip. If you mouse over the picture, it says "guava seeds."
ReplyDeleteHowever, Cindi is being devious. Buwahaha. It is not a guava, and nobody is yet correct!
Keep guessing, because that's about all it amounts to!
For an extra challenge think what Cindi's background (marine biology, freshwater ichthyology, parasitology) would lead her to see.
It's a hippopotamus helping a men's glee club wallpaper a cactus!
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'm being too abstract.
I thought pomegranate too but I didn't know how to spell it 'til I read everybody else's comment! Are we right?
ReplyDeleteIt's a booger. a FISH booger.
ReplyDeleteHmm, I was thinking pomegranate too...
ReplyDelete