Thursday, June 13, 2013

Hooray for Sariah!

Last night I got an email in my inbox and then I called Sariah out to read it (even though it was after 10 pm).  She read part-way down the email and suddenly her face lit up in a huge smile.

Why was Sariah so happy?

Sariah has been in the MSU choir program since just before she turned 7.  She has spent exactly one year in each choir before moving up to the next (which means she's got something going on musically!)  The email I got last night let her know that it was time for her to move up again.  She'll be in MSU Children's Choir (the premier choir) along with Elijah and May.  Woohoo Sariah!  She'll stay in MSUCC until she reaches 9th or 10th grade.  That's a lot of music and some possible cool trips too!

Brigham will be moving up to Cantabile since Prep Choir will no longer exist.  I haven't told him yet, but I'm guessing he'll be pretty happy too.

4 comments: