Here in Michigan, Fall is my favorite season. To be honest, I have to say that once Spring gets here, it is usually my favorite too. But, at any rate, I love to live in the midst of deciduous trees in the autumn. It is really so lovely. We are planning a fall color tour this year. We'll head up north on an upcoming weekend and if we get any good shots, I'll post them.
Funny thing is that my summer flowers finally bloomed. We are in full color over here because I planted the seeds and bulbs so late in the season. I love it. The best of both worlds!
These glads have finally graced us with their presence!
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Fall!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow! Beautiful glads! I miss those in Michigan. I love Fall, too, except that it means Winter will soon be here. :-( I miss being able to buy FRESH apple cider in Michigan!
ReplyDelete