Sunday, September 30, 2007

Sunday dinner


Our Sunday family dinner is not one I will soon forget. It was our family dinner to celebrate May's baptism since we celebrated with Joseph's family the day before. It was fun to prepare a big meal for the whole family AND it was a success, most everyone liked it! Yay!

It was so nice for everyone to be together. It was a feeling of completeness that's a little different from having my whole immediate family together. I liked it and it makes me want to go back there sooner than later.

My dad called all us siblings together. I joked with him later that I had been afraid he was going to tell us he had a terminal illness! He told us how proud of all of us he is, that he loved us and that he was happy to see the Gospel in our lives and how we are teaching our children. It was so great! I left that conversation feeling just so...HAPPY!

Then we took family pictures.

1 comment:

  1. The pictures look great and I'm so glad you had a nice visit with your family...and I'm especially glad your dad doesn't have a terminal illness!

    ReplyDelete