Sunday, October 7, 2007

Toe hair

Before you read this, you must promise that the next time I see you, your eyes won't be drawn to my TOES!! I decided it was worth a little embarrassment to provide some laughs, so you also MUST promise to laugh!

So, the other night we were doing family scripture study and Sariah points at my big toe and asks, "What's that?"
I looked down to see my hairy toe having not been shaved for a few days. I told her that it was hair. She looked at her own toes and commented that she does not have hair on her toes. She went on to say, "I don't have any hair on my arms or legs either. The wind blew it all away!"

3 comments:

  1. Sariah: so cute!!! I have plenty of toe hair, too. I hate when I'm teaching a yoga or pilates class and walking around barefoot, hoping no one notices it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I liked the story, but could have lived My Whole Life without actually *seeing* the toe hair. Ack. Do I need to send you some razors, girlfriend? ;>D
    Jen
    (busy stockpiling bleach and razors)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we should all send you pictures of our toe hair! Mine is blond and I have to admit that I've never shaved it. Maybe I should be more concerned about what I look like!

    ReplyDelete