Sariah is counting down the days until her birthday. This morning she woke up telling me that there are seven days until her birthday, which means one week! She told me that when there are zero days left, it will be her birthday. Can it be that my bubbly, bouncy, happy girl is going off to Kindergarten next fall?
Sariah through the years:
Here she is at age 1. Just look at those irresistible chubby cheeks! I couldn't resist this picture with all the kids. They look so young and cute!
Here she is at age two. She was so happy to match her baby. Most of the chubbiness gone, we started to realize her energy and spunk!
Here's age 3. She asked for a duck cake.
Age 4. This was her 2nd duck birthday. She had a birthday party with a few little friends. See that huge yellow thing she is sitting on? Do you know how many times that thing has come flying down the stairs? She loves it though. Imagine her sleeping with that in her little toddler bed!!
Thursday, January 10, 2008
Almost Five!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh man, I remember when she was born! You were in labor and I came over to stay with the other kids. Even though you were IN LABOR, you just stood there and calmly told me the routine, etc. Just a couple hours later she was born!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I swear, you make the most beautiful birthday cakes!
Thank you for coming Shelley! Up until that day, I still didn't know what I was going to do with my kids during labor and delivery. What a blessing that was!
ReplyDelete