I think this is the first time I've ever voted in a Primary election. Shame on me for not exercising my right to vote!
The Michigan primary is a little strange this time 'round. It seems someone had the bright idea of testing the system (a toddler or teenager no doubt!) and moved the primary up too close to the Iowa and New Hampshire primaries. In so doing, most of our delegates were lost. Only Hillary Clinton was on the Democrat ballot, but the Republican ballot is full.
I previously mentioned my confusion about a lot of issues and being unsure about where I stand. I did my best today and plan to keep my eye on politics this year so I can make a VERY informed decision come November.
I'm amazed by the number of political calls we get and how truly uninformative they are. At least they can provide a springboard for research of topics.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
I voted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment