I have had such a positive experience seeing my children remember and pray for Gwyneth, Tricia, and Nathan Lawrenson. These are people my kids haven't met and never will, I imagine. Yet, I know that my kids' faith gathers strength from above for this little family who are tackling great hurdles in their lives. And as my children pray, I know that they are also being blessed for their faith and diligence. I'm happy to hear Nathan report that "Of course. I've prayed for them every night!"
Some great things have happened this week for the Lawrensons as Tricia has been placed on the list and activated for a double lung transplant. Gwyneth continues to be granted health an improvement. Have you sent up a prayer recently?
Here are some moving videos that tell a little more of their story, what they've been through, and the miracles that they witness every day!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Baby Gwyneth
Labels:
inspiring people,
spirituality
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment