Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Check In

Joseph: Well, but tired from traveling to and from Ann Arbor two days in a row and getting up early to work on presentations

Cindi: Well, but teetering on sickness

Nathan: Fever, Dizziness, Headache. This is his fourth sick day. Three days of school missed.

May: Dizziness, Lung congestion. This is her fourth sick day. Three days of school missed.

Elijah: Ear ache. One day of school missed.

Sariah: Been sick six days. Is mostly better today, except for the left-over respiratory yuckies.

Brigham: Well.

This is after we diligently got our flu shots this year. I know that this is "The flu." After so many days of people home sick, I'm getting very tired. How many times have I heard the word "mom" in a semi-whiney voice? I'm trying to forcefully tell my psyche that "I will be well!" We shall see.

1 comment:

  1. Cindi and family,

    I am so sorry to learn that you are ill. As some good Christians have written to me, I write to you : many prayers coming your way.

    Secondly, when you are feeling better, please resend your email to me Feb 20 titled Letters to Soldiers. There appears to be both email and operator error, and I did not get the message.

    Jeffrey Denning

    ReplyDelete