Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Two Weeks Notice!


Last night I threatened Joseph that I was quitting my job. He calmly asked me what I wanted to do instead. I told him that I'd like to take up residence in the Caribbean somewhere. I could keep him updated on my doings through this blog. He had the audacity to laugh at me.

Nathan overheard me talking about quitting and asked me what my job was. I told him "Homemaker." I told him that I was going to change jobs to a "Garagemaker" and that none of the kids were invited to the garage. Elijah told me that he wouldn't want to go anyway. I asked him if it was because of the rodents, cats, giant spiders, etc. that live there. Yep!

The reason for all this unrest is that I made it calmly through one kid's after school meltdown scene, but that used up all my reserved patience supply. When another kid's tantrum hit, I just lost all sense of reason. I lost it! My insides feel like they've been through the shredder.

Here's to another lovely day!?

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, that one's going in my back pocket for the perfect moment someday. Garagemaker! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete