Thursday, March 6, 2008

And Some More Questions...

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Hans Manning. I was a sophomore and really wanted to go to the Junior Prom. I told a friend this information and she set it all up for me.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Nope.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
I’m pretty sure I’ve never had anything. I once went to a company party with my dad when my mom couldn’t go, and for dessert they served vanilla ice cream with some kind of green stuff on top. I’ve often wondered if that might have been alcoholic.

4. What was your FIRST job?
This was so embarrassing to me in my youth. I worked on a farm, dawn till dusk all summer long for two and half summer. This brought me no end of shame in my junior high years.

5. What was your FIRST car?
Well, the car that we still own. A 1995 Nissan Sentra. It’s kind-of a baby blue color.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
I don’t think I’ve ever texted or been texted. That's just not my generation!

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Brigham. Little cutie. He calls out for his “ba ba” every morning. Once I get the bottle and the baby, he comes back to bed with me for a cuddle. Love it!

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Miss Bennett. I don’t remember her very well, but I know that my mom didn’t like her much. My biggest memory of first grade was getting my glasses and being called “four eyes.” I put them away and didn’t put them on again until I couldn’t see the board in sixth grade.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
California from Utah. A trip to Disney.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Sharee Facer. I don’t keep in touch, but my sister’s little boy is friends with her little boy.

11. What was your FIRST sport played?
I ran track in junior high and I was miserable at it. I played field hockey in High School and loved it!

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
Probably at Sharee’s house, but I can’t remember.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Brigham.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
Got Brigham a bottle and cuddled him in my bed. Unless you count the migraine I suffered through all night and into the a.m.

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
First and only: New Kids on the Block

16. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
I got my ears pierced when I was a teenager. I will forever wish I hadn’t. They still get infected and I haven’t worn earrings for years.

17. FIRST foreign country you went to?
None, but I want to go to Italy and to Israel.

18. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
Me? A run in with the law? You don’t know who you are asking.

19. When was your FIRST detention?
see 18

20. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
Utah.

21. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?
Jeremy Vick. Several times. Ouch!

22. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Erin. I’d still consider her my best friend. People thought that we were twins.

No comments:

Post a Comment