I'm now referring back to an earlier post about my sense of humor. Here's the one time I recall just letting loose and having fun. In my own defense, when Nathan looked at the pictures and asked why I would do this, I said, "For fun. Can you imagine me having fun?" And he answered with a resounding, "Yes!" Maybe I'm not as dull as I think I am.
I got my college photo album out to show May a picture of a pencil drawing I had done in my freshman year. She's trying to draw faces and I was trying to explain proportions and thought I'd show her my one and only sketch of a human. In doing this, I flipped through the whole thing to show her what my life was like back then. She agrees with me that my nose is bigger now than it was then. I'm aging! ACK!!
In my freshman year at BYU, I was assigned to Erin as a roommate. We had both decided to live in the Honors dorm, where we would be quiet and studious. Erin and I became fast friends. Across the hall lived Allyson. We befriended her and had a great time together. Many times people thought Erin and I were twins and there were times when the three of us were hanging out together that someone would ask if we three were triplets.
Anyway, on said fun night, Erin gave us the idea of making chin faces and we ran from room to room putting on a show for anyone who would watch us being silly. A good laugh gets rid of some of the tension during finals week!
Here you go:

Note: My hat's off to both of these ladies, who I have continued to keep in touch with over the now 17 1/2 years since this picture was taken. Erin has 3 kids including a set of twins (I just know that I never would have survived taking care of twins!). Allyson has 8 kids and the last recent two were twins! They both have beautiful families and are beautiful people. And hopefully they won't mind that I posted their pictures on the internet!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Chin Faces
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment