No, not Halloween.
Memory lane. I like how Andrea put it, "Holy cerebral whiplash!"
I've been trapped in the past for a little while. Just processing, I tell myself. I've done it before, but it's like an onion. There are many layers. One day I'll get to where the moment is the only place I live in. I got out my journals from when I was a teenager and my first two years in college. Had to check on some stuff there. Crazy mixed up kid, I was.
I was talking to Joseph about it today, saying, too bad I had to go through the teenage years as stupid as I was about life. Too bad I couldn't have done it with what I know now.
Anyway, I like this song called "Old Park Bench," as sung by our favorite a cappella group, Inside-Out. I've told Nathan it has a haunting melody. Perfect for my mood.
You can listen to a clip by clicking here. Next click Music, then the black CD cover called "Innocence." Finally, click #10 "Old Park Bench" and over to the right you can click lyrics if you want to read the words.
Dedicated to the old times!
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Haunting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment