Thursday, March 27, 2008

Perspectives

There's a major stresser around here that I have decided it would be best not to blog about. I had decided to do it and then somebody pointed out that it might not be good to draw attention to it. I've been working on handling things in a healthy emotional way. I'm trying really hard. Have you ever noticed how painful it can be to change your ways? Even going in the right direction to new behaviors that are so much better, there's pain in leaving the old behind.

At any rate, yesterday afternoon and this morning, I took my camera outside, hoping that the fresh air and beauty would get my mind on other things. I'm looking around for things that I can see from a new perspective. I've never cared much about photography, except to make sure I had pictures of my kid's important events. I still know next to nothing about it, but it appears to be an outlet for me for now, so bear with me.


















3 comments:

  1. those are some gorgeous photos. i found the same outlet. i was very inspired by brittany's blog (check out her link on my page) and all of her beautiful pictures. i can't do half of what she does, but i'm happy with what i do, and it helps me appreciate beauty around me when things sometimes don't seem to beautiful at first glance.
    hang in ther!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindi,

    You are une artiste, and you are a work of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fabulous, keep snapping.

    ReplyDelete