The other day as we came home in the van, Brigham fell asleep. I was sure that he would waken if I put him in his bed and opted to hold him for a few minutes while he slept. I haven't done that since he was very small. It was one of my favorite past times with all of my babies. The camera was right there and I decided to capture some of his sleepy sweetness. Maybe it's all the baby blogs I read...

It's hard to wake up.
Tears.
Papa came home and cheered him up with some snowballs! He doesn't have any dimples, but I love the way his cheeks are shaped when he smiles (hey! I'm a mom, cut me a little slack if I seem overboard!).
His pal, Diddy. Don't know what the significance is here.
He can hunt eggs and jelly beans with the best of them!
All dressed up for church. Handsome. He is growing out of babyhood.






great pictures!! i wish my kids still napped so i could remember how cute they can be sometimes. but since they're always awake, that's hard to do.
ReplyDelete:O)
Wonderful pictures. I LOVE tiny hands.
ReplyDeleteloved, loved, loved this post!
ReplyDelete