Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Shadows!

I was blog hopping the other day and came across a picture of the long shadows of a family in the late afternoon. It was really cool, so I want to take one too. Yesterday, on a whim I stayed outside after picking the kids up from school rather than rushing in to make dinner and we had some shadow fun.

Brigham--loves to go outside with Elijah. Elijah leads Brigham around the yard and the near neighborhood with a jumprope.




Sariah--alien head




Elijah--has taken up jump rope sport recently and in his own words, "I'm really good at jump roping!"




May--has a jump rope club show coming up this weekend, so she's practicing





Nathan--swinging the golf club



I'm glad I took a minute to just be outside with the kids. It seems Brigham has gotten a taste of the outdoors, though, and it's going to be interesting keeping him couped up inside for the rest of the "winter."

2 comments:

  1. Cute photos. Shadows always make great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was great! I loved the shadow pics. I think I'm gonna have to try that!

    ReplyDelete