Sunday, May 4, 2008

Happy 2nd Brigham!





Good-bye baby!

Brigham woke up two years old today. We got a wagon for him and he couldn't be happier about it.

I decided to make a Googlepage to tell the miraculous story of his birth. You can read that here.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading Brigham's googlepage. What a miracle! Everything really fell into place. I guess it was so meant to be. I have a best friend who lost her full term baby boy...she went in on the day of her induction to find there was no heart beat. The cord was wrapped around his neck 3 times. SO scary. I'm so glad that didn't happen to YOU! But I wish I had been there to help...especially with those zillions of appts. you had to go to!--shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he is two already. Time goes to fast. Especially with babies!
    That is such an amazing story about his birth. I am so glad that everything worked out the way it did. God truely watched out for your little boy!

    ReplyDelete