Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a Find!

On the way out of the doctor's office this morning, Sariah and I saw a huge, very cold moth on the side walk. When I picked it up to get it out of the way, it gave us this fine display (wingspan approx. 5"). I've never seen one of these before:


This afternoon, after picking up the kids, we headed to the local Nature Center just to see these Spring flowers. These are an invasive species, but they sure are pretty when they are all in bloom:



1 comment:

  1. Wow, for a moth, that is beautiful! And HUGE! I have some pictures of my kids with those invasive flowers. The flowers are taller than the kids; I love them! By the way, how are those fancy schmancy million thread count sheets? I need new sheets but have been waiting for your review!

    ReplyDelete