Wednesday, June 11, 2008

How To Break a Blogger's Slump

Alisa posted this fun activity on her blog and since I become exceedingly bored when I think of sitting down to blog and this actually seemed fun, I did it. Read below the mosaic to get the instructions:


The concept:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

The Questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name

THIS IS WHERE THE CREDITS FOR THE PHOTOS GO!! My computer was sluggish and just at the time I was supposed to select and paste the HTML for the credits, it totally froze up (before I saved it to my flickr account). Here are my search words. If you paste them into flickr, you will find the pictures I borrowed. 1. Cindi 2. watermelon 3. Plymouth North High School 4. Green 5. Gregory Peck 6. Diet Coke 7. Seychelle Islands 8. Brownie Torte 9. Grandma 10. Serenity 11. Stressed 12. Moonflower

5 comments:

  1. Fun!! I went through the whole process only to have two of the pictures not show up! Argh! I'll try again later... it's late!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I'm gonna have to try to see if I can figure out how to do it. You make it sound so simple but I've never used flickr. Do I need to sign up or something or can you use it anyway? --Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cool! My favorite picture is the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know who Gregory Peck is...I do like the serenity part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just went through this and my bottom two middle pics didn't show up! Totally funny, though. At Wood Badge we do this silly game show that I've had to help 'host' the past two years. This year I hosted as Vanna Moonflower, so I was totally amazed when I saw that's your flikr name! :)

    ReplyDelete