I can't believe it. I have to post about my graduation. I have moved on in life to the place where I can go out into my yard, leaving all the little kiddies inside and do yard work. That is just what I did this morning. Then, later, I told Elijah he was making lunch today and gave him some instructions. I stayed out in the yard from about 11 am until 2 pm! Wow!
What was I doing, you ask? Well, I was planting seeds. It's the end of June and I'm just getting around to it. Planting seeds means being committed to watering every day which is hard for me. I dislike being tied to the hose. But, so it is and I hope we have some great color here soon.
Now for Exhibit A:
I'll never be a hand model now!
There's never an A without a B. It's just not proper form, but I can't reach around my arm with the camera to take a picture of my wasp sting. Those evil insects traumatize me!
Monday, June 30, 2008
My Graduation Which Leads to Exhibit A (below)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment