I made a mistake and bought some rather nice pillows for my couch. I knew what I wanted and spent a long time looking. I was not thinking about how my other pillows were typically used. They are thrown to the ground, stepped on, slept on, smashed, etc.
This new game of Brigham and Nathan's invention is one of those things that these pillows are not meant for, but how can I squelch the creativity of a two year old?
To play this game, one person sits on the couch or floor, very still. The other person(s) stack the pillows on top of the still person. Once all the pillows are stacked, someone yells, "Barge out!" and the person under the pillows jumps out (demonstrated in the movie below):
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
BARGE OUT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So fun! That Brigham is adorable.
ReplyDeleteI'm sure my mom did not intend for us to use our couch cushions as a landing pad when we jumped from the balcony overlooking the stairs. :) These things just happen!
Have you ever tried making pillows out of napkins? You can recover old pillows and they are cheap and cute and if you ruin them oh well!
ReplyDeleteYeah, pillows are used for much more than the original intention! I don't buy decorative ones because of all the "fun" the kids have with them. But, at least they are using their imagination and having fun together!
ReplyDelete