Saturday, July 19, 2008

A Memory Game

I found this on Elaine's blog, and it sounded fun!

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Since this is our family blog, feel free to leave a memory about any of the seven of us.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

7 comments:

  1. CIndi, I remember that you were the first person to invite Mason to a birthday party(Elijah's 4th, I think)
    You did such a good job, and Mason had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember the first time I saw you, how you took my breath away. Your eyes, your hair, your smile. They still get me every time!

    I also remember how shocked you were when I asked you out, since my roommate had just told you I was practically engaged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember us going to Cheddars for lunch right before I moved to Oklahoma. I remember thinking how I wished that I had spent a lot more time with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Joseph: I remember our trip two and a half years ago. I loved the places we visited and want to go back, but even more, I loved all that one-on-one time with you after 13 years of marriage. I can't wait to do it again!

    Cindi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually have a lot of memories of you...but I have to choose one. I remember when you, me and Bonita started doing some crafty thing at the church together once a week. You were working on a quilt that you had designed yourself. I was so impressed by that because I am scared of my sewing machine! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right now the memory of you that stands out the most is sitting in the temple waiting area with you and the other siblings during Bobbie's wedding. I also remember that I was really mad at you later when I found out from someone else that you and Joseph were engaged. Seems like forever ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember when I was crocheting a table runner and you asked, looking hopeful, "Who are you making that for?" I looked at you for a minute and told you it was for you. I have made that runner five times since, usually for myself, but I always end up giving it away. I just finished one, and it is on my table. I really want it to stay there.

    ReplyDelete