Thursday, August 7, 2008

Everything Else

Of course we spent hours and hours on the beach (You already know what we look like on the beach). We always went once during the day and tried to walk over to the little county beach (about a quarter mile from the cottage) to see the sun set.




We saw the lighthouses in the area.

Lighthouse Park

Port Austin

We read books. We blew bubbles. We roasted marshmallows.


We watched Looney Tunes. We went on nature walks.


We played at parks. We walked down the breakwaters.




In general, our main occupations were relaxation and play. We all had a very good time!


Good-bye little house!


2 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous up there, and like you guys had so much fun. I seems that I still have a lot of Michigan to explore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good vacation, although, I am sure you missed your hubby. It is nice to have two adults! Thank goodness for Grandpa. :)

    ReplyDelete