
The other day when we were in the restaurant, the waitress brought our drinks and then went away pretty quickly. May said, "Oh, darn, she left too soon!" I wondered what she was talking about. May proceeded to tell me that she is working on being less shy and more polite to people and had been hoping to try it out with the waitress. She did not get the idea to work on this from me. My best guess is that she has observed someone she admires using these skills and is trying to emulate it! Wow! What a good example my children are to me.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
I'm working on it!
Labels:
inspiring people,
May
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is pretty cool. I should try it...
ReplyDeleteI LUUUV that picture of your bee-u-tiful daughter!
ReplyDeleteSydney said the SAME thing to me last night! I think she is swell for being such a dang nice kid. Kids teach us a lot don't they?
Awesome! Can I be like May when I grow up?
ReplyDelete