I didn't even have to travel to get it, which doesn't seem fair somehow. It seems that a professor at MSU was in Denmark (I might have the country wrong) at some academic meetings and caught this terrible virus, bringing it home to the U.S. Then, some people in Joseph's office were with this professor at some mandatory meetings last week. Joseph told me about it and was feeling lucky not to have caught it himself, since he's a magnet for exotic viruses and homegrown viruses too, for that matter. This weekend, I started having painful joints and general weakness and then yesterday the cold part hit both Joseph and I. Down and out for the count...
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
I've Got a European Cold!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Being sick is the worst. Especially, when it is so beautiful outside! :(
ReplyDeleteOh, no!
ReplyDeleteHope you get better fast! Have some chicken soup with homemade noodles. Mm-hmm.
Just curious, does it make you speak with an accent? :) Get well soon!
ReplyDeleteHey cindi...I hope you get feeling better soon. I have a nasty head cold right now...and while it is not exotic or fancy like yours...it still stinks. Lucky for me though..I don't have aches.
ReplyDeleteby the way...I havent forgotten about you...I've just been super busy. I'm at stephs in Arkansas this week. Request to chat with me on gmail so we can catch up that way soon! Get feeling better!
Hope you are feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteHugs & prayers
Sue