They have to sit on the couch with their arms around each other if they've been fighting. If they've been really bad, both arms go around each other (adorable)! Then, they have to say ten nice things about the other person. Alternatively, I've also told them to sit there until they are friends. Great stuff!


Wednesday, October 15, 2008
My favorite consequence for fighting kids
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm going to remember these for sure! I can see how my sisters and I would start out mad but by the end be silly and laughing. That's usually what happened when we were punished to do something together. :)
ReplyDeleteMaaaaan! you reall know how to torture your kids don't you!!! hahaha! I love it. Hilarious!
ReplyDeleteJase used to make the kids stand nose to nose for 5-15 minutes (depending on the depth of the argument) and then they had to hug each other and say sorry.
ReplyDeleteI do have to say, my kids have never gotten into a fist fight or wrestling brawl. Hmmm, maybe it had an underlying lasting effect.??
Good on ya Mom.
Cindi,
ReplyDeleteMy mom used to put my sister and I in our room together. Eventually we made up and were not mad at each other but then we would be mad at my mom!
hey...lost your email. I need your phone #. Will you email it to me? thanks!
ReplyDelete