Monday, November 10, 2008

Still Surprised

It's so fun to have a two-year-old. He doesn't have enough experience to expect the change in seasons, so it is all new, surprising and wonderful to him. First, it was the leaves falling down and now, with a tiny snow storm, he's amazed by the snow on the grass.



It was fun to watch Elijah experiment with riding his bike through the big piles of leaves (you can see him in the background of the picture if you double click).



Sariah spent the whole summer (even with all our beach trips) wishing it was winter. So, you can see that she will use the leaves to her advantage. If there is no snow, at least you can still make an angel!



And finally, this last picture. I need throw this question out there...What do you do with a boy like this?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome.
    The look in Nathan's eyes reminds me of Clyn when he's in his most mischievous mood. When I can't have a straight conversation with him for anything!
    Isn't fall WONDERFUL!! I grew up without it (Tucson, AZ), and am so enchanted with it. I want to do a leaf angel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with a boy like that? When our kids are WAY too loud they'll tape their own mouth SHUT, so that photo is a familiar site in our house....lol. AND when the tape comes out, the giggles kick in, but hey, noone is arguing, so It's all good.

    AND I love the leaves. We've lived too many places where fall wasn't "FUN" because it wasn't leaves like I grew up with in New England. We just moved and actually raked enough leaves to Jump In - yeah!

    ReplyDelete