The other night, Joseph said, "We're running a hospital here!" I said, "I'm running a hospital; you are running an ambulance service." My flu preparedness kit is coming in handy, but we've still made various runs to the drugstore/pharmacy. The pattern is this: kids get sick, Joseph gets sick, finally I cave in and get sick at the tail end. I'm still holding out, mostly, and I always carry this ridiculous hope that I will be spared. Let's hope they got the correct virus for flu shots this year and that I don't have to wait in line for three hours at the Health Dept. for H1N1 shots!
I am trying to keep five kids medicines, schedules, etc. straight. This is good brain exercise which will deter Alzheimer's disease in my later years! Elijah did go to the hospital, but did not need an overnight stay. Everyone seems to be on the mend.
Friday, October 16, 2009
I am running an infirmary
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment