Saturday, July 10, 2010

2010 Trip Out West

Canyon with beautiful river and Lower Falls peaking out at the top of the view

Joseph has challenged me to blog about each place we visited on our trip. The only problem is that my time feels so full, so it might take me a while to get to all of it. I do just need to say that I'm so grateful we could go. My family is so wonderful and supportive and I'm so glad we were able to be there with you all!!

On the way home, we asked each person to say what their favorite part of the trip was (divided into three categories: people, place, wildlife). I'm taking the time now to post picture of my favorite place: Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone.

The river water is turquoise from all the silt. Breathtaking!



Close-up of some of the beautiful colors that can be seen. Some walls of the canyon are smooth, others are fantastically rugged. I would have loved to spend a whole day there.


We were driving along and came across this bison leading a line of cars. We laughed as we wondered if the people in the end of the line even knew what the hold up was about.

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more of your pictures!!! I love these.

    It was so good to see you guys. Three more years seems like too long to see you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete