Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lunch with a Friend

On a whim, I drove to Ypsilanti today to help my friend clean her house for her son's First Communion, or so I thought.

When I got there, her new refrigerator had just arrived and she was pulling off tape and loading her food into the fridge.  She told me that I had saved her from having to clean today and asked me if we should go have lunch.

Heck yeah!  We went to Bagger Dave's which specializes in Sweet Potato Chips and Burgers.  I'm not really a burger kind of a person, but I can eat about one per year.  I ordered the Bacon BBQ Burger (at a sweet 1100 calories!).  It really was good.  Well, let me rephrase that.  I told Angie, "I really don't have a comparison, so I don't know how good it is."  She said, "Believe me, these are good burgers."  And I believed her.  We sat and talked like we usually do and realized that we'd have to get together again soon so that we can plan our backpacking trip to South Manitou island in July.  So excited about that one!  The end.

2 comments: