Sunday, July 1, 2012

New Bumper Stickers

My kids are home from NY!  Yeah!

They are the nicest kids.  Instead of using their spending money on themselves, they brought presents home.  I got new bumper stickers and they got me some good ones.  You've probably seen the one that says "COEXIST" using symbols from different belief systems.  I like that.

The second one they bought me says "Earth."  This is me to a T.

I'm also excited to have supported my very first political campaign ever.  I'll be getting my "Environmentalists for Obama," sticker in the mail soon.

Actually, I'm getting two of them in the mail and since Joseph has to remain non-partisan, he won't be using it.  However, I think I know the man for the sticker.  My dad probably can't wait to slap that thing on the back of his car with his cool Yellowstone license plate!


1 comment: