Nathan had 10 stitches put into the top of his foot. It wasn't as bad as I was imagining it since I was worried he might have to have surgery or something. It wasn't a hole all the way through his foot, just peeled off the three layers of skin down to the fascia. Joseph was pretty wiped out. It was pretty gory for him to see. Nathan is in pain, but other than that is allowed to do what he is up to doing. He sang in his choir camp concert today just like a champ.
Thanks for all the support!
Friday, June 22, 2007
He's o.k.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad to hear it!!
ReplyDeleteCindi, I am glad that Nathan is alright!
ReplyDeleteI was reading Amber's blog today when I found out that you have one too! If you would like to check out mine it's jmemandboys.blogspot.com
Let's get the kids together to play this summer!
Elaine