Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Two things

I wish I had pictures of each of the following subjects.

Brigham likes to drop things into the toilet. We keep the toilet lid down to discourage this, but it doesn't matter. If he finds that the bathroom door has been left open he makes trip after trip from the living room to the bathroom with one toy each time, plopping them into the toilet. Often once I've discovered that he's doing this, there are six or seven toys in there that I get to fish out. It's hilarious!

Second, we have SKUNKS! I'm not sure why they've decided to hang out here, but I'm tellin' ya, it's smelly. I'm a little leery of going out on my early morning walks knowing that they are out there. The other morning, one of them was rooting around in my neighbors front yard. I looked at him and he looked at me and sort-of stiffened his body. That sent me RIGHT over to the other side of the street. This morning I decided to just walk down the middle of the street to hopefully avoid anything. Supposedly, our neighbor's uncle's friend got sprayed along with our neighbor's dog. I have not heard this first hand, but through my kids who NEVER tell tall tales. I just wish they'd go far away! Oh, I almost forgot to mention that Nathan decided to spray one with a super-soaker last night. Smart kid!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment