Our toilet has this tendency to just run and run. On Friday night or early Saturday morning, someone used the toilet and that is just what it did. It ran all night long. To complicate things, I forgot to have the drain-guy come out and drill the tree roots out of our drain pipe. I got up at 5 am to do my early morning walk and had to go downstairs to find my shoes. Imagine my surprise when I stepped into and inch of water! AHHHHHHHH! So, I got Joseph up and we went to work. We had to empty the storage side of our basement out except for the things on shelves and the washer and drier.
Since I'm so busy this week, putting on a surprise party for a friend, having an American Girl Club, getting ready for May's birthday & baptism, getting ready for school (because we're going on vacation) and getting ready for vacation, I decided that the most logical thing to do was to sort through all of our possessions and have a yard sale this Friday and Saturday. It's going to be a great week! What in the world am I doing on the computer?!? Wish me luck!
Sunday, August 5, 2007
I Should've Taken a Picture
Labels:
frustration,
home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCindi..you're definetly a busy mom! Our toilet at our new house has a tendency when you flush for the handle to remain down so that the water runs and runs..apparently it did this for 6.5 hrs. the other day and I'm dreading my next water bill!! Ahh! I'm so sorry about the backup in the basement..that happened to us so often in our Lansing house & it was never fun to clean up. I seriously had to have the guy clean the roots twice a year! Good luck w/garage sale..and looking forward to seeing you in Utah! Hey, bring me some American Girl Club info..I need to start one up here!!
ReplyDelete