Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Fall colors




I don't have Joseph's pictures downloaded yet, but here are a few of the pictures I took.

While we drove we listened to L.M. Montgomery's "Rainbow Valley." It's in the Anne of Green Gables series and is a very delightful children's book. I'm a little obsessed right now after having read the first of a series of three books. The first is called "Twilight." Next comes "New Moon," and finally "Eclipse." They are by Stephanie Meyer who is a graduate of BYU. They are actually teen books and they are about vampires. I prefer children's literature to adult anyway. The vampire part...well... Anyway, I've got the second and third on hold at my library and I JUST CAN'T WAIT!!

2 comments:

  1. My Bishop shared something pretty cool about fall colors. He said that a leaf is always red, yellow, purple, etc. He said in the fall, the tree pulls the chlorophyll back into the roots removing the green, and displaying the leafs true colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Twilight! I just finished it, thanks to your recommendation.

    ReplyDelete