Every time I have a little boy, I'm amazed at how they are hard-wired to make those little car noises. Brigham has recently discovered the world of Hot Wheels and can make engine noises with the best of them. All my boys have also discovered, on their own, how much fun it is to make lines of cars. Brigham likes to find ledges he can run the cars on, and gets very impatient when they fall down or don't line up like he thinks they should.
His other cute thing this week is that he cocks his head to the side and babbles full sentences out at you (baby talk, not real words). It is beyond adorable and I'd love to get it on video, but I doubt I'll be able to catch it because it's so spontaneous.
That red mark on his forehead is from when Elijah decided to hold him by the ankles and spin him around, giving him a rug burn on the carpet. Charming, isn't it?
His other favorites are, of course, peek-a-boo, saying "bye" to people when it's time to go, and giving kisses. Love him!!
Ohhh, I almost forgot, last week when I was soaking my sprained ankle in the tub, he was hanging out with me in the bathroom. I grabbed my scissors and gave him his first big boy haircut. A little sad, but very cute!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Little boys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I have a friend whose boy is pretty funny. He will babble (in baby talk) full sentences to himself, then he will laugh. His mom, talking out loud, wondered why he did that. I told her that we do that. Babies are great at copying us big people.
ReplyDelete