I don' t know why I do this, but I've been telling my kids, particularly Sariah, that there's a ghost that lives in our van. I don' t have automatic locks, which I'm pretty sure I've mentioned before...ahem, I'm back from my short pity party. This means that I have to make sure that I'm systematic about locking the van. I haven't had problems with this until lately. For some reason, quite often lately when I get to the van I will find a door unlocked. Some of those times, I could swear that I DID lock all the doors and so it's quite a surprise. One day, I mentioned that we have a ghost that lives in the van and unlocks the doors when we are in the store. Sariah kind-of likes this idea and she asks which door the ghost unlocked this time.
Today, I carried it a little further as the wind was blowing and the swings on the swing set were blowing back and forth eerily. I told her that the ghosts were swinging and she told me that our ghost had three friends with him swinging (she had counted the swings that were moving). She even noticed some footprints that led right out to the swings and she was convinced.
Oh, and by the way, it's a boy ghost!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
It's a boy! (aka "The Ghost")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun! It kinda gives me the creeps, but as long as May is having fun with it I guess it works! p.s. LOVE the new family picture!
ReplyDeleteI was going to comment on the new family pic too! It is a good one.
ReplyDeleteI know how you feel when you think you have locked the door and come out to the car to find it unlocked. It really makes you wonder about yourself. LOL
you're way too fun with that ghost thing..he,he..that would've freaked my kids out!
ReplyDelete