I've Been TAGGED!! Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random things, facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end, you choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged.
I got tagged for two different games, once from Heidi and once from Elaine. That would mean that I get to list 16 facts about myself, but I’m not sure I can come up with that many. Also, all the people I know with blogs have already been tagged, so I guess the buck stops here! But, it was fun to sit and try to think of unique things about myself, not my kids, husband etc.
- I hardly ever cry. However, I watch movies like Narnia and The Polar Express and cry my eyes out due to the underlying spiritual message.
- My blood pressure went up after my fourth baby was born and never went down! I did this crazy lemonade fast and haven’t had to take my medication again.I have yet to explain this to my doctor.
- I am an open water diver. Sadly, I can’t dive due to some quirk with my ears. All I can say is that I can’t equalize the pressure and it HURTS!!
- I can never decide what I would study if I went back to college after my kids are grown up. I love biology, but I’ve got a degree and a half in that already. I like biochemistry, theology, nutrition, psychology. I’m not sure I have it in me to go back to school, I’m not sure I could decide anyway!
- I’m a very reserved person. I used to think I was shy, but that never quite fit me. I like people a lot, but I have a very hard time approaching people and it feels like I’m dying when there’s a gathering and everyone has to play those getting to know you games! I have a secret fear that people think I’m a snob.
- I love hiking! My husband and kids humored me at Devil’s Tower this summer and we “hiked” around the tower. It was super! I’ve been hiking in Central California and seen many, many banana slugs!
- I have never read ANY of the Harry Potter books. I’ve listened to the third one on CD and I think that’s really the way to go. That reader is talented. I can’t watch the movies at all. The first one gave me nightmares.
- In Junior High, I took woodshop and made a walnut table top for an antique table that had been in my Grandpa’s barn. My shop teacher had to take it to the high school to plane the top of it once it was all put together. It sits in my living room with the CD player on top of it (and various hot wheels and magazines).
- I’m a very left-brained person, so over the years I’ve been forcing myself to try new things and use the other side of my brain. Joseph could attest to the torture it was to witness (or be a target of) my angst of those early projects.
- I was married in the Salt Lake Temple (The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints). My anniversary is coming up on the 19th of December and we will have been married for 15 years. WOW! On the day we were married, it was the busiest sealing day for the Salt Lake Temple up to that point. Now, I understand, they have had even busier days.
P.S. I thought of some people whose blogs that I read who haven't yet been tagged: Todd, Kristen and Marie! So, you guys, if you want to be "tagged," go for it!
P.P.S. Mark too! I've been wanting a reason to ask you to update your blog!
Isn't it fun to think of these things! LOL
ReplyDeleteyou're such an interesting person!
ReplyDelete