Today, at the end of Sacrament meeting, it occurred to me that I might want to start preparing Sariah for the inevitable change in Sunday School teachers that will happen next week. I did this by telling her that she will no longer be in the youngest class, but will be one of the bigger kids and that she will need to be an example to those little kids coming in to Primary for the first time. Her eyes lit up and she smiled and told me that she could sit still and be an example. Then, what do you know, when we actually got into Primary (I sit two rows back from her with the six year olds), she is rocketing out of her seat, pulling on her teacher's tie, poking his baby and talking with an unusually loud voice. The teacher in front of me (bless her soul, she will teach Sariah next year) actually turned around laughing in amazement at what was going on. Next time, I think I'll keep my mouth shut rather that "preparing" her for future adjustments!!!
The picture at the top is typical Sariah pose for pictures. She will ask me to take her picture and this is what we get. She is exuberant about life. What can I say?!
Sunday, December 30, 2007
Fire cracker!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh man, that teacher has her work cut out for her. How fun, though! Fire cracker kids make life much more exciting!
ReplyDelete