Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cakes and cupcakes!


I really like to make birthday cakes and cupcakes for my kids. It's one of my outlets for creativity. I was looking through pictures today and put together a collage of some of the cakes and cupcakes I've made. (You can double-click to see it larger)

1 comment:

  1. SOOOOO nice! I remember the butterfly cake you made at May's party one year. It was so colorful and the kids loved all that candy on top, of course! I'll also never forget the Harry Potter cake you made for Sam on his 8th birthday. You offered to make him a cake for me 'cause I was completely overwhelmed with company, moving, etc. I just expected a normal cake (what was I THINKING) and you showed up with the most awesome Harry Potter cake. I'll have to find a picture of it for you.

    ReplyDelete