Everyone needs a break though!
Since the house wasn't going to be peaceful today anyway--Martin Luther King Jr. Holiday--I decided to dig in and at least get the Christmas decor put away. My next project is the filing system. Oh my! It's been a while on that one. I have drawers full of stuff that was meant for the files. Good thing Joseph bought a shredder and some shredder oil sometime back. I think that part might just be fun.
Double click on the picture below. Hopefully my dust will entertain you.
Monday, January 21, 2008
I'm Not Avoiding Anymore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That doesn't sound very fun!
ReplyDeleteDust, what dust? I don't notice anyone's but my own, and believe me, there's pleeeenty of it!
ReplyDeleteCindi told me she is trying to show that she can show her warts on her blog. I was just joking around when I said it, but I guess I am supposed to tell her when her quota is reached :-)
ReplyDeleteThere you have it. Quota more than reached.