I'm sitting here at the computer listening to the happy noises of Brigham and Sariah playing ball under the kitchen table, trying not to think, "I wonder how long that will last." A bird just thunked itself into the front window. Poor confused thing. About an hour ago, I captured this on my camera:
Having just put my Christmas decorations away (there was actually a nativity sitting right in that empty space), I think I was seeing things, but it looked like the stable in Judea. It's not very clear in the picture, but the lower left corner also could be imagined into manger and baby. A reflection coming through the window and onto my wall. I'm still pondering it's meaning.
I dug my shredder out yesterday from under a pile of books. I dusted my shredder. I oiled my shredder. I plugged it in and shredded two pieces of mail. That was my warm-up. I visited a website that gave information about what to save and what to shred. Wish I could say I was all fired up to go, but still, I'll go through some folders today!
Friday, January 25, 2008
An Ordinary Morning
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, I see it! Maybe it's one of those "I know who you are" times.
ReplyDelete