I was busy baking all day long. Brigham played by himself most of the day. At one point, he requested that I come and spread out his car mat for him to play on. I told him that I thought he could do it for himself. He told me, "I'm mad at you! I'm not having you in this house!!!!"
4-26-2010
Me: I'm not talented at making roses (out of frosting).
Elijah: Yeah you are. It's probably just way back in your brain.
4-20-2010
Brigham is really into signs right now. He tries to read all the signs we pass on the road. He draws signs. He asks to have words spelled to draw his signs. He asks other people to draw signs. He cuts out his signs with the little pink kid scissors. He asks for tape. THERE ARE SIGNS ALL OVER MY WALLS!!!! The other day he and Joseph sat down and made signs to print out on the computer. My favorite one has a straight arrow pointing up, a circle around it and red line through it. It is called, "No Straight Turns," made because of Brigham's insistence.
This is one of the things I like so much about Nathan. He loves to help young children...
ReplyDeleteThat is about the sweetest thing ever. What a lucky mom you are.
ReplyDelete