Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Labels

I have just spent a great deal of time labeling all of my old posts (almost done, Whew!). Since I didn't do it all along, it's been a really big job. I haven't decided exactly what use this is, but I felt driven to get it done because it was on my "Blog goals" list. The only example I could think of for the usefulness of labeling the blog posts, was when I was telling Nathan how he could use it. Since Brigham loves to watch the videos of himself, we can now just click on his name and Blogger will bring up all the posts with Brigham. It will be easier than searching them all out.

I added a poll to the sidebar. You don't have to have a Google account to answer the poll!

1 comment:

  1. ugh. I've been avoiding the label thing. The search box at the top of blogger searches only in your blog so I use that sometimes. Your question about main page blogs: under settings then under formatting you can set how many posts appear on the main page.

    ReplyDelete