Sunday, February 3, 2008

Childhood Slipping Away...


My heart sighs.

As I was digging through my files, I came across a picture taken on the day of Jodi's wedding, almost ten years ago. There's little Nathan sitting on Joseph's lap (looks a lot like Brigham right now). Today he's eleven years old. He's in the stretch of life where he begins to leave the little boy behind. It makes me want to grab onto the little boy part of him and make it stay. It makes me want to do better.

I love you, Nathan!

2 comments:

  1. holy cow you guys look so young!!!
    not that you look old now... you just look so very young!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I hate it too. I often look at Sam and think, HOW did this happen? How did you grow up into an eleven year old! And STOP NOW! He just smirks at me, shrugs his shoulders and walks away.

    ReplyDelete