I got an e-mail in my box today from my friend Kristen. She sent me some information about "The Hinckley Challenge." It is to read the Book of Mormon, starting yesterday, in 97 days to honor Gordon B. Hinckley. One day for every year of President Hinckley's life.
I've been a little lazy in my scripture study lately and so I just decided to join this challenge. You can check it out and join for yourself at:
www.hinckleychallenge.com
I'm putting a graph in my sidebar that will show where I'm at (if I remember to log into the site and record it each day! --tying string to finger--
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
A New Challenge
Labels:
goals,
inspiring people,
religion
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm always afraid to do things like this because I'm afraid I will fail. But... I'm going to try to do it with ya!
ReplyDelete