Thanks to Melissa, mom of two of the cutest twins I've seen, I found Goodreads. This is a website where you can go and enter books you have read or are reading. You can rate these books and leave comments. In addition to all that, you can link up with your friends or add new friends who are interested in sharing about their recent good finds in literature.
My friend, Marni, uses her blog to list out recent books that she has read. I've been eyeing those lists for some time now, not only to get good titles to read to myself and to my kids, but also because I WANT A LIST. So, I'm working on my list over at Goodreads. Check it out!
P.S. I've added a widget to my sidebar that shows my incomplete list of books I've read in the last 6-8 months. If you mouse over the pictures, the title will show below. You can click through the three pages I have so far to see what I've been reading. The site also allows "bookshelves" for books you are currently reading and books you want to read.
Thursday, March 13, 2008
My New Social Networking Tool
Labels:
books,
children's books,
Cindi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is so cool!
ReplyDelete