Sunday, April 20, 2008

Cheap Handyman

The other day when we pulled out of my Dr.'s office, Joseph saw a sign that said "Cheap Handimen." I looked over at him. I said, "I don't need a cheap handyman, I have a free handyman." He scoffed, "Your handyman isn't free, he charges $50.00 an hour." I'm pretty sure the amount of annoyance I felt didn't exude from my face. "Well," I retorted "I just hope that when all of the fees for the jobs we do are calculated, you don't owe me too much!"

Still, it's so nice to have a handyman! He's far from free (he came home yesterday with a new table saw), but he does gud wurk.

Remember my broken wall? He fixed it! Doesn't it look nice?





And yesterday he put shelves in the tops and bottoms of some of the closets. I'll keep him around.

Here's the before picture of Joseph's closet (names have been removed to protect the guilty):


Here are the after pictures:



Many of those binders actually contain my college notes, so they have yet to be dealt with.

No comments:

Post a Comment