Joseph is amazing! I had this idea that we (he) should build a tree house this year, because who wouldn't want to give the kiddos a magical place of their own (OUTSIDE the house)?
He made some plans and then began his work. The only thing is that his plans didn't work out. Who needs them? He reworked them as he went along (Have I ever mentioned how brilliant he is?). He even finished it in the dark and then stayed up half the night planning his modifications. Here are the photos I took to show the progress:



The kids are loving it out there. They climb up there and just stay. It's magical! Can you see me smiling from where you are?
Monday, June 30, 2008
The Magic Treehouse
Labels:
cool stuff,
Joseph,
Kids,
summer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss my treehouse...
ReplyDeleteDoes that go over the fence?? Over to what? I think it's awesome. I've wanted to find some poles (don't know where to go about that) and figure out some lashing the boys and I could do to put something together they could play on.
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I'm sure all kids dream about having a treehouse...
ReplyDeleteAnd speaking of, Elijah, May & Sariah helped me put up all the chairs for Primary on Sunday. They were perfectly happy to help! Without them it would have taken forever. Good kids. :)
wow, i'm so impressed at joseph's skills! how fun for the kids! my grandpa built my sisters and i a kids house in my backyard as a kid and then he built a treehouse at his cabin. some really fun memories! i'm sure your kids love it, but judging from the smile i can see on your face, you love it more!
ReplyDeleteHi! I just found your comment, why I didn't see it before, I have no clue. Love your blog. You take great pics. I'll be adding you to my favorites and checking back. Your family is too cute and LOVED all the musings from the back seat. :o)
ReplyDelete